Keyes To Learning Charter School, affectionately known as K.T.L., is one of the oldest Charter Schools in California. Estabilished in 1995 as the 85th California charter school, it’s initial program was independent study home school grades K-8. Today, K.T.L. offers a selection of educational program choices from grades K-12. Take a look at our programs – we are sure to have one to meet your educational needs.
K.T.L. Educational Philosophy:
- Using the Core Knowledge Sequence students should acquire basic liberal arts content knowledge early and in so doing create a strong foundation for thinking and learning.
- Parents play an essential role in their children’s education.
- Communication between the home and school is ongoing and an integral part of the learning environment.
- Student input is valued, promoted, and acknowledged.
- Education is a lifelong process.
K.T.L. Mission Statement
Keyes To Learning Charter School, working in partnership with families and the community, will provide each student in kindergarten through twelfth grade with the materials, expertise and opportunities needed to be a productive citizen and lifelong learner. This will be accomplished by offering individualized attention in the one-on-one and small class settings using highest quality academic resources.
K.T.L. provides four educational opportunities to choose from. We invite you to consider becoming part of the K.T.L. family and welcome those who desire superb educational experience for their children.
Explore our site and learn more, or contact us today!