Keyes To Learning Charter School, affectionately known as KTL, is one of the oldest Charter Schools in California. Estabilished in 1995 as the 85th California charter school, it’s initial program was independent study home school grades K-8. Today, KTL offers a selection of educational program choices from grades K-12. Take a look at our programs – we are sure to have one to meet your educational needs.
KTL Educational Philosophy:
- Using the Core Knowledge Sequence® students should acquire basic liberal arts content knowledge early and in so doing create a strong foundation for thinking and learning.
- Parents play an essential role in their children’s education.
- Communication between the home and school is ongoing and an integral part of the learning environment.
- Parent input is valued, promoted, and acknowledged.
- Education is a lifelong process.
KTL Mission Statement
Keyes To Learning Charter School, working in partnership with families and the community, will provide each student in kindergarten through twelfth grade with the materials, expertise and opportunities needed to be a productive citizen and lifelong learner. This will be accomplished by offering individualized attention in one-on-one and small class settings using high quality academic resources.
KTL provides four educational opportunities to choose from. We invite you to consider becoming part of the KTL family and welcome those who desire superb educational experience for their children.
Explore our site and learn more, or contact us today!